Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Discovery

So I was bumming around on my computer early this morning...

And I opened my Microsoft Word (for Mac), and made an interesting discovery.

In the project manager (what word opens to when it asks you what kind of blank document to open), there is a little menu on the side.

If you click Planners, there is a section called Meal/Diet Planners...
There is a daily food log and a meal planner that calculates everything for you at your disposal! Crazy!

I have to say I created my own version of the template, customizing colors and such!
I'm too excited! I can't wait to use it!

I wonder if they have it for PC too! Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Yes there is a similar Meal/Diet Planner template for pc!!! I just found it!! Awsome, I never would have thought to even look, THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete