Sunday, January 31, 2010

YOU HAVE TIME FOR THIS

So, today I was watching an infomercial for Turbo Jam and I was thinking to myself... I'm sure I can find this online. They have a 20 minute workout that will get you pumped and excited to start sweating. I can't wait to do it again.

The music is super, and the moves feel like you're dancing rather than doing aerobics. The combinations of moves can sometimes get a little complicated, however the instructor assures you that the more you do it, the easier it will get. Not only is she motivating, but there is a dancer in the background that does a lower-intensity routine so if you're not down for the all-out workout then you have a good alternative.

I found it on my preferred P2P, however I know you can find it on any good torrent site. I'm in the process of acquiring one of their other videos, Ab Jam! I'll let you know how that one goes too.

I'm sure you can find 20 minutes during your day to do this workout! It's an easy way to help your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment